In order to use this API plugin you need to have either core menu API or CoreAPI listed available on SLX.
The instruction working with CoreAPI.
Here are the content inside the box:
[B] Read me
- Have all scripts copied into your inventory and set [A] next owner permission to be either NO COPY or NO TRANS.
- Put API.MUIZ.PORTAL.
- Put CoreAPI engine script.
- Put Install. – place the script into the same box and it will start running.
- Insert proper _CONFIG notecard from CoreAPI into your build.
- Wait for some seconds and the menu will be ready.
You will need to have song uuid note card. Simply drop the note card(s) that contain(s) the song uuids into the build under that content tab and wait for a few seconds. Once the song is loaded automatically, you will able to see the new song list in the browse menu.
Enjoy and have fun building your portal CD system!