Recently I have dig up my “dusted” project, Monopoly game in flash. This game was written in AS 2.0 and it has been a long development history. Starting from 2004-2005 I have spent about 3 months on design graphics and implement coding on this game. Until recently 2008-2009 I have lost this folder in 99% of them. What is left is the original procedural based game engine. Since I have lost the further developed version due to unrecoverable hard disk failure which I have cried so much about the lost, I determined to put the whole folder to Google project hosting and hope my project, one day will be re-developed again.
I hope google will not have another hard disk failure. 😉
Here is the link: http://code.google.com/p/as3monopolygame/